The increasing number of electronic devices are being connected to IP network and the audio products cannot be an exception.
ConversDigital provides customers with comprehensive solution for internet connected audio.
• Connectivity Protocol Support: DLNA/UPnP, Apple AirPlay, Spotify Connect and ROON.
• Audio Decoding: FLAC, Apple Lossless, AAC, AIFF, MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, Monkey’s.
• MQA(Master Quality Authenticated)Support: MQA Decoded & Unfolded 24bit/96KHz audio out via I2S.
• Integrated Internet Streaming Music: Spotify, TIDAL, Qobuz, Deezer and vTuner.
*Users use Spotify App for Spotify Connect, and other music services are integrated into mconnect app.
• Supports Gapless playback.
• Supports native DSD64 and DoP64 input from network and output to I2S in DoP or PCM.
• UART Communication interface with Host Processor: Host Processor controls device and mconnect module takes care of
network input. Control signals are exchanged between host processor and mconnect module via UART, such as track
sample rate, volume/mute from remote and device buttons.
• WiFi Options: Single and Dual band (2.4&5GHz) WiFi. USB WiFi Dongle and module.
• LAN : CDMCM-2121 includes 10/100 LAN MAC. CDMCM-210 uses USB interface for LAN.
• Firmware update from internet: Supports Host firmware updated from internet as well as mconnect firmware update from internet.
• mconnect Multi-room technology : Simultaneous music play by multiple speakers with synchronization.
• Digital Media Server(DMS) function for serial flash memory: USB memory connected to mconnect module will be a DLNA server.
• Firmware features are customizable with selection of software options.